Front-End Development Services
Our Expertly-Matched Areas & Technologies
Our company delivers front-end development services in various domains operating the most appropriate languages and frameworks. Let's briefly talk about the experience we've accumulated since the year of becoming a top-notch front-end development company.
Recently delivered projects with complicated web design system
- Helps insurance and healthcare providers estimate medical services timely and precisely
- Compliances with the GDPR standards
- Provides integrated review and analytics system
- Helps calculate the amount of charge for each client
- Offers convenient data management interfaces for each user group
- Includes a role-based access control to permit only a relevant set of features for each user group
- Online delivery management system
- Checks the availability status of automated parcel terminals and provides this information for third-party retailers and services on time
- Gathers and displays statistics and analytics about operational processes
- Forms follow-up documents and printed materials
- Supports Single Sign-on (SSO) feature
- Provides improved UX components
CEO & Co-Founder at Chefly
A marketplace-based platform for mobile and web devices with the idea of bringing together customers and professional chefs to cook restaurant-quality food at customers’ homes. The solution is easy-to-scale and can be distributed according to the White Label model.
Door of Clubs, ex-CEO
Door of Clubs
Door of Clubs allows student clubs to promote themselves, get financial aid from corporate sponsors, and help their members discover job opportunities from partner employers.
Types of Front-end Services We Offer
When offering your web or mobile solution to the software market, you'll need a hand from qualified front-end developers. Contact us to hire experts from Mbicyce to set your project off smoothly.
- Front-end development for websites and portals
- Responsive design for mobile applications
- UI elements for Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Front-end design for Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Building cross-browser solutions
- Testing and optimization
- Improving UI/UX elements
- Creating desktop app interfaces
- Assuring migration and maintenance
- Optimizing conversion rates
Preferred Front-End Tech-stack
ReactJSNext.jsVue.jsAngularSvelteReact SPFxRedux MUIBootstrapAnt Design
Message Brokers and Queues
Apache KafkaRabbitMQApache ActiveMQAmazon SQS
Are you struggling with front-end development?
Key Benefits of Cooperation with the Mbicycle Front-end Department
As the front-end includes creating various elements visible to your audience, it's important to find the right experts to adjust and even improve the implementation of such features in your web and mobile apps. There are several weigh reasons why cooperate with front-end developers from Mbicycle, as follows:
Always up-to-date technology stack
Qualified professionals of middle and senior levels only
Well-elaborated architecture and app design
Synchronized work with UI/UX designers and back-end developers
Front-end development focused on the performance of the entire software solution
A well-written and optimized code for better responsiveness and performance
FAQ about front-end development services
What is front-end development?Front-end development implies building the front-end part of websites and web applications. This part makes the difference as users commonly view and interact with software apps via front-end interfaces and elements.
What skills does a front-end developer need?
There are several basic skills that a good front-end developer should have and operate:
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field
- Precise understanding of server-side CSS
- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Good knowledge of the SEO principles
What is the primary goal of front-end development?Front-end developers usually work on the client-side components of web and mobile software and implement design elements via specific front-end languages and frameworks. The main task for front-end development is providing users with an easy and convenient way to view, navigate, and interact with a website, mobile or web application.
Is front-end easier than back-end development?On the one hand, front-end development is more demanding than back-end since UI design elements change frequently. On the other hand, the answer to this question also depends on the developers' skills, technical experience, and the proper choice of programming tools.