Embedded Software Development Services
Embedded Software Development from Scratch
We work with startups and existing companies to enhance their performance with efficient software for network equipment, consumer electronics, smart clothes, data gathering systems, healthcare devices, retail terminals, and other embedded software products.
Programmers and managers from Mbicycle have established themselves as professionals with an advanced level of relevant skills in delivering the following embedded software development services - take a look at the list on the right side.
We can also create from scratch or customize an embedded operating system, including Linux, Android Open Source Project (AOSP), FreeRTOS, QNX with all drivers needed to assure full-fledged functioning of the current product or equipment.
Take a look at a few wearable apps developed by Mbicycle’s experts:
- Video processing module built in the FreeFlight Pro app.
- Ability to save and watch captured videos right on users’ devices.
- Professional video editor.
- Large library of predefined sounds.
- In-app mixing console with a handy interface.
- Many styles, themes, and animation effects to apply.
- Implies using LED / LCD projection and e-paper technology to display digital images, videos, web content, weather data, menus, etc.
- Connects both via WiFi and Bluetooth.
- The solution's management is based on two major elements — content and administration panels.
- The solution also includes a mobile assistant app to authorize digital signage consoles during their first launch, connect them to the digital screens, and set up further.
- A software extension for a fan engagement platform.
- Works as a second-screen app for the show’s fans during each episode.
- Interplays with the client's web administration panel.
- Helps manage the voting process for users of their official mobile app.
- Our solution also extends the application’s news feed with images, videos, and gifs to explore while users are watching the show on air.
- Enhanced voting mechanism with the ability for users to cancel and change their votes via a handy UI adjusted by our team.
- Shows notifications about your schedule and planned activities.
- Syncs events with native iOS calendar.
- Helps create tasks and events together with a car's built-in display.
- Downloads data from the Cloud so it doesn't require a smartphone nearby.
- Tracks past events with the ability to make notes about them.
- Displays the list of devices that are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Assigns connection hierarchy for all attached units.
- Permits and disables guest access to a Wi-Fi network.
- Helps manage and control Wi-Fi connections remotely.
- Ensures high-security level for every managed network .
- Supports smart home systems control.
Dedicated Software Engineers for Embedded Hardware Solutions
Having been a successful iBeacon software development company for several years, we deliver embedded solutions, specific firmware, drivers, human-machine interfaces (HMIs), as well as complex embedded systems for enterprises across industries.
At the same time, our embedded software development outsourcing engineers provide the highest competencies and professional knowledge in the following domains:
CEO & Co-Founder at Chefly
A marketplace-based platform for mobile and web devices with the idea of bringing together customers and professional chefs to cook restaurant-quality food at customers’ homes. The solution is easy-to-scale and can be distributed according to the White Label model.
Door of Clubs, ex-CEO
Door of Clubs
Door of Clubs allows student clubs to promote themselves, get financial aid from corporate sponsors, and help their members discover job opportunities from partner employers.
Assuring Quality of Software Development for Embedded Systems
We always care about the feedback from our clients, therefore our QA engineers will help you test, validate, and debug your embedded software running on your hardware prototype. We can also prepare your custom software development solutions for embedding them in the existing ecosystem for further maintenance and executing operational processes.
Qualified experts from the Mbicycle embedded software development group will prepare and launch custom testing toolchains to get and analyze related data for the timely elimination of potential software and hardware issues.
Common Questions About the Embedded Systems Software
What is embedded systems software?Embedded systems software is a specialized software tool in embedded devices that facilitates the functioning of these devices. Embedded software is able to manage various hardware devices and systems. Moreover, these software types don't require user input and can run independently on predefined parameters.
What is the best language for embedded systems development?We can name the following top embedded systems development languages:
- C, which is still quite relevant and also very popular in embedded systems programming
What is an example of an embedded system?As a few examples of embedded systems, we can name smartphones, interactive digital screens, health monitors, automotive electronics, video game consoles, smart clothes, and others. Household electronics, such as microwave ovens, or washing machines include embedded systems to improve their functionality for end-users.
What is the role of an embedded software developer?Usually, the embedded software developer's responsibilities include creating and implementing software for embedded devices and systems; coding, testing, and debugging system software; analyzing and assuring efficiency and the stable work of embedded systems.
What are the primary types of embedded systems?
Generally, embedded systems can be classified into four major categories based on their performance and functional requirements, as follows:
- Real-time Embedded Systems
- Standalone Embedded Systems
- Networked Embedded Systems
- Mobile Embedded Systems