On-demand App Development Company
On-demand App Development Services
For several years, we've been delivering a variety of on-demand apps and products adhering to advanced technical & quality standards in the following areas:
Take a look at a few on-demand apps developed by Mbicycle’s experts:
- Online delivery management system.
- Checks the availability status of automated parcel terminals and provides this information for third-party retailers and services in a timely manner.
- Gathers and displays statistics and analytics about operational processes.
- Forms follow-up documents and printed materials.
- Supports Single Sign-on (SSO) feature.
- Provides improved UX components.
- A good example of an on-demand mobile app development that connects users with professional chefs and their services.
- Secure in-app payments via Stripe.
- Uber-like service model.
- In-app rates calculator for orders.
- Integration of Instacart, a third-party grocery retail service.
- In-app chats via an Applozic service.
- Available on iOS and Android devices.
- An online space for the members of different sports institutions, such as fitness centers, gyms, and professional sports clubs.
- Sets up communication between sports clubs, amateurs, and professionals.
- Incorporaters a number of built-in tools for networking and sharing members' activities.
- Shows updates on the clubs’ life via the newsfeed section.
- Ideal for yachting, football, basketball, fitness, bodybuilding, and other sports clubs, providing convenient and robust ways for interaction within each club.
- A car-rental service for coworkers, students, and other groups that lets them split the bills for their everyday commutes.
- Each group has assigned roles: the driver, commuters (passengers), and the coordinator (the group manager).
- The size of the group could range from 4 to 15 people depending on the rented car type.
- Advanced mapping technologies.
- A route building feature.
- Secure payment processing integration.
- user-friendly interface.
Domains Utilizing On-demand Software Development
There are a variety of fields which implement on-demand and IoT app development services for expanding customer outreach and increasing profitability. Mbicycle has extensive experiencre in the following areas:
CEO & Co-Founder at Chefly
A marketplace-based platform for mobile and web devices with the idea of bringing together customers and professional chefs to cook restaurant-quality food at customers’ homes. The solution is easy-to-scale and can be distributed according to the White Label model.
Door of Clubs, ex-CEO
Door of Clubs
Door of Clubs allows student clubs to promote themselves, get financial aid from corporate sponsors, and help their members discover job opportunities from partner employers.
Integrating On-demand Solutions with Third-party Services
Our on-demand app development services serve as a go-between for customers and business owners in various areas. Operating with our ready-made on-demand applications, users can quickly and efficiently obtain or provide any service.
Implementing this approach often requires integration with third-party services. For example, when we worked on a food delivery startup, we decided to plug in an Instacart service that helps order groceries and arrange their delivery. Another example is payment services, which we usually integrate into our on-demand software apps to assure secure and rapid payment operations.
Migrating On-demand Apps to the Cloud
Today more and more services are moving to the Cloud. This approach has several important advantages, including quick time-to-market, reduced cost of the local servers, data security, network backups, accelerated data processing and exchange.
While delivering custom software development, we’ve helped SMEs & startups across a variety of industries, including a car rental service, food delivery provider, and others, providing a smooth migration of their on-demand services to the Cloud to accelerate their operational business processes, save and protect data and improve bug-free overall performance.
Common Questions About On-Demand Apps
What is an on-demand application?On-demand apps or On-demand service apps usually mean mobile-based applications that allow users to get full-fledged instant access to various services provided by businesses and individuals.
What are the benefits of on-demand app development?
On-demand service app development offers businesses around the globe the following benefits:
- Easy access to booking, delivery, and other related services
- Flexible offerings
- Improved customer service
- Full-fledged analytics of user activity
- Revenue growth
- Increased online presence of your brand and business
How much does it cost to create an on-demand app?Custom on-demand app development most commonly takes 2,700 – 3,700 man-hours.
How does the On-Demand app work?Generally, on-demand apps connect customers with service providers. With these apps, users are able to swiftly get or deliver any kind of service, including food delivery, a ride on Uber, an apartment on Airbnb, etc.
Why should a business have an on-demand service app?Among the many reasons a business should have its own on-demand application, the most frequent and important ones are that your company will have more opportunities to attract leads, expand competitive advantage and attract new investments.