IT Services for Startups
Full-cycle Software Development for Startups
We’ve helped 20+ startups launch their software projects from a “good idea” through all stages of development, including discovery and design phases, creating the MVP (Minimal Viable Product), and ultimately bringing the product to market. Working with us, our clients get the following benefits:
- Our clients can order both full-fledged turnkey solutions and MVP development.
- Agile-based flexible development approaches that immediately respond to your strategy.
- We offer a discovery phase and analyze all competitors in the market so our clients can plan the exact budget and the future positioning of their product.
- If a client has a strict launch budget, we offer a cost-efficient approach based on editing the final list of features to fit the budget.
- Due to the fact that we use a product approach, we can develop exclusively those features that will cover the needs of the target audience of the product.
- We offer a remote delivery strategy and guarantee full access to our qualified experts so our clients have no need to keep a team on their staff. We reduce the risks and costs associated with full-time employees.
Enjoy a Selection of Our Collaboration with Incredible Startups
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- IoT-based ecosystem
- Real-time sports statistics on various metrics
- Integrated video editor
- Zone maps & shot charts for clear visualization
- AR-based elements to follow the game on any surface
- Lots of comparison options for specific players, teams, games
- Food delivery startup
- Uber-like service model
- Secure in-app payments via Stripe
- In-app rates calculator for orders
- Integration of Instacart, a third-party grocery retail service
- In-app chats via an Applozic service
- Available on iOS and Android devices
IT Consulting with High Skill Tech Expertise
Taking the client's original ideas, we've guided them through every stage of the appropriate software development model, including:
- Drafting a Service Level Agreement (SLA) correctly.
- Picking the right specialists and a technology stack.
- Outline the approximate time-to-market and the required budget.
Door of Clubs, ex-CEO
Door of Clubs
Door of Clubs allows student clubs to promote themselves, get financial aid from corporate sponsors, and help their members discover job opportunities from partner employers.
Well-knit Software Development Teams for Startup Projects
As we provide dedicated teams of business analysts, designers, project managers, mobile and web developers, QA engineers, and other experts who have already worked together on startup-focused projects, the client receives the following benefits:
- Short cycle of selecting the right candidates.
- Fast on-boarding on a project.
- Transparent payment model.
- On-the-fly replacement of specialists on the vendor's side if needed.
- Good understanding of the technology stack by every member of the development team.
Ilya is the CTO of Mbicycle. He has a very strong technical background and high-end qualifications in mobile app development. Ilya worked as a Team Lead on various software projects, providing top-notch solutions for both startups and SMEs.
Working with Ilya, our clients get full-cycle assistance for a variety of software development issues and requests. He skillfully leads mobile development teams and currently has dozens of successfully completed projects in his portfolio, including robust solutions for the sports, IoT, and on-demand economy domains.Ilya Kislenka CTO
Evgeny is a qualified Business Analyst with a five-year experience in this position and almost eight years of overall background in the IT field. He is fluent in several popular and efficient design and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure RP.
Evgeny has participated in pre-sale processes during the discovery phase, as well as worked abroad on the client's side. As feedback about working with Evgeny, our clients often note his excellent skills and approaches in describing project requirements, as well as his high qualification in creating layouts/wireframes and UML diagrams.Evgeny Business Analyst
Katerina is a skillful Project Manager, who has effectively operated development teams on multiple projects, including IoT-based startups. After working with Katerina, our clients compliment her strong communication skills, strict adherence to project deadlines, and effective tracking of the team's progress.
Katerina is always ready to help our clients with recruiting specialists for the project, choosing the right development methodology, and the team's onboarding for a specific project following the client's requirements.Katerina Project Manager
MVP Development for Startups
Guiding our clients through every stage of software development, we deliver full-fledged MVPs to further scale up their projects, raise investment, and reach the proper audience. Our approach provides the following benefits:
- Flexible approach to the start of development. We can launch your project with a discovery phase, as well as work strictly according to your TRD.
- We will assemble and prepare a team for your project in five working days.
- When creating an MVP, our team prepares it as a base for the next finished product.
- We conduct quick testing of various features of the app on the target audience using prototypes and other methods before the final MVP is released.
- We pick and implement the most appropriate and efficient technologies and tools to easily scale and maintain the product in the future.
All-around Maintenance & Support
Our company offers not only the development of a ready-made software solution but also assists in bringing the product to market, publishing it, debugging, and maintaining it after its first launch. This type of support is crucial to avoid unexpected problems that could derail your project when first being used by real clients.
We provide our clients the following benefits:
- 24/7 support at launch during the first days after release.
- Schedule of updates after release and the implementation of minor features based on gathering feedback from the target audience.
- Dedicated R&D team to develop a solution scaling plan.
- Assistance in setting up analytics and data collection.
Start small, move fast and scale huge with Mbicycle custom software development services for startups!
We know the importance of hitting the right audience with your solution in time and getting ahead of competitors. We choose the right development models for each project carefully and offer a short time to market due to thoroughly understanding the subtleties of software development.
We track all the latest technologies in the field of software development, inviting startups to focus only on their product, not on the choice of the proper technology stack. We assemble frameworks and development tools for each project to promptly offer a solution under the initially allocated budget.
For 5+ years in the field of software development, we've managed to cooperate with startups from sports, entertainment, e-learning, finance, healthcare, and other business areas. We’ve studied their internal business processes and particularities thoroughly, so now we offer software solutions perfectly tailored for each specific industry.