Seamless Windows & SQL Server Migration to Azure
Why Migrate to Azure?
In today's rapidly evolving business landscape, staying ahead requires adhering to the latest technology stack. Azure, a well-versed cloud platform from Microsoft, offers multiple benefits for various business domains. From enhanced scalability and flexibility to improved security and cost-effectiveness, Azure eliminates the bounds of traditional on-premises systems. Moreover, migrating Windows & SQL Server to Azure offers several compelling advantages for the majority of business fields, as follows:
A Few Relevant Projects from the Mbicycle Experts
- A non-card payment system with the largest banking network organized well for assuring online payments, bank transfers, and cross-border transactions.
- Proper exchange of payment information between the new resident bank and the entire e-payment platform.
- Robust data exchange while transferring payments between the new resident bank and the payment system in general.
- Elaborated infrastructure for scheduling, sharing, transferring, and encrypting files.
- The in-app functionality for swiftly checking the statuses of each oil platform in operation.
- Displaying extended data about oil platforms on a specific dashboard.
- Gathering real-time data about each oil platform, including their configuration and location, water depth, deck height, production data, the data about past inspections, etc.
- Providing this information for the platforms’ managers to let them monitor the current condition, reliability, and safety of oil platforms in operation.
Get a Free Quote for Your Solution
Why Choose Mbicycle for a Smooth Migration to Azure?
At Mbicycle, we understand that migrating your critical Windows and SQL Server workloads can be a complex task. With a variety of successful projects based on Microsoft Azure, we have the proven technical expertise and relevant skills to ensure a smooth transition of your software solution. You can trust us your software migration due to the following key points we focus in our work:
CEO & Co-Founder at Chefly
A marketplace-based platform for mobile and web devices with the idea of bringing together customers and professional chefs to cook restaurant-quality food at customers’ homes. The solution is easy-to-scale and can be distributed according to the White Label model.
Door of Clubs, ex-CEO
Door of Clubs
Door of Clubs allows student clubs to promote themselves, get financial aid from corporate sponsors, and help their members discover job opportunities from partner employers.