Hire Dedicated iOS App Developers in Boston
Development Services Our iOS Talents Can Help With
Recent iPhone Apps Delivered by Our iOS Experts
Developing a mobile interactive platform that facilitates interaction between friends and family members. Available for iOS and Android platforms, the application allows users to sustain communication conveniently.
- Fast and secure login and registration forms for all parties
- Ability to create events within chats and sync reminders with a default calendar
- Chat functionality with the ability to share images, videos, and text
- Pin-board tabs and to-do lists with offline access
Building a sports tracking iOS solution for gathering data from sports games. The data is shown in an application in real-time and allows coaches and team managers to track results remotely.
- BLE sensors ecosystem for tracking movement of team players
- Detailed information about box scores, shot charts, and lineups
- Coaches can adjust team workouts just in a few clicks
- AR visualization of a zone map with live tracking
Helping a startup to build a marketplace website that connects chefs and users in cooking restaurant-like food. With this application, hiring a professional chef is easy as a few steps.
- The solution is built on a white label model and can be adapted for any markets
- A pre-screening process for chefs to guarantee the registration of professionals
- Customization and personalization features for diners
- Backend administration panel and integration of third-party services
CEO & Co-Founder at Chefly
A marketplace-based platform for mobile and web devices with the idea of bringing together customers and professional chefs to cook restaurant-quality food at customers’ homes. The solution is easy-to-scale and can be distributed according to the White Label model.
Door of Clubs, ex-CEO
Door of Clubs
Door of Clubs allows student clubs to promote themselves, get financial aid from corporate sponsors, and help their members discover job opportunities from partner employers.
Choosing a Dedicated iOS Development Team vs a Single Developer
- Diverse expertise in various fields
- Access to up-to-date tools and technology
- Team commitment to a project
- Ability to scale a team quickly
- Cost-effective in a long run
- Complete expertise in a specific field
- Accessible from around the world
- Ideal for a short project commitment
- Flexible in working hours
- Cost-effective in a short run
iOS Technology Stack We Prefer
Common libraries and tools
Common libraries and tools
Amazon Web Services (AWS)Firebase services
Hiring Process of iPhone and iPad App Developers from Mbicycle
- Kickoff Call
We launch a kickoff meeting with you to understand your requirements. Discussing your tech stack and desirable team expertise will help us to select the best iOS developers for hire.
- Candidate Selection
We provide you with candidate resumes that match your job description. All resumes contain candidates' relevant personal information, past project experience, and prices.
After preliminary candidate selection, we organize interviews between you and shortlisted iOS developers for hire. This step will help you better assess their experience and communication skills.
We assist you in onboarding team members by signing papers and introducing developers to your project. Our management and communication skills will make this process fast and effortless.
- Code phase
Your dedicated iPhone developers start working on a project in the relevant time zone. Our developers follow development standards established at our mobile app development company for the last 6 years.
Reasons to Hire Mbicycle’s Dedicated iPhone App Development Team
Proven record in building high-performance and cost-effective iOS apps
Up-to-date iOS tools and technology coherent with the iOS ecosystem
Clear communication with clients during a lifecycle development
Transparent and regular reporting of a team’s successes
Covering your timezone preferences at 100%
FAQ about Providing iOS Dedicated Development Team Services
What’s the cost for hiring iPhone app developers?Our regular price of hiring a single developer starts from 25$/hour. Depending on your budget and project difficulty, we will offer you applicable candidates of various seniority levels.
Do you assist in publishing an app to AppStore?Yes. We consider our work delivered when a client's application successfully passes Apple's review and is published in AppStore. All our projects have a smooth publishing experience as we follow Apple guidelines.
Who will own the code written by your remote developers?Mbicycle is responsible for giving documentation to a client at the end of a project, including a code. Any Mbicycle’s client becomes an owner of code with the ability to re-use it on later projects.
How do you ensure quality and on-time delivery?Our team is known for 6+ years of development for startups and midsized companies. Our efforts in team training, commitment to Agile methodologies, and clear communication help us to be on top of deadlines and quality.