Our Technologies Expertise
Making applications for the Sports industry our team uses the latest and most popular tools and technologies on the Market. For example, we’ve implemented iBeacon and Bluetooth Low Energy technologies as well as CoreBluetooth, RxCoreBluetooth, and ReactiveCoreBluetooth frameworks in the series of ShotTracker applications for NBA coaches.
Sports Projects From Our Portfolio
Shoot-A-Way automatically tracks basketball player’s shot attempts, makes and misses during the workouts with The Gun 10K special equipment.
A Variety Of Devices
Are Awaiting For Your Next Sports App
One of the benefits of making applications for Sports industry is that they can be displayed on a variety of Android and iOS devices. You can organize displaying data on a smartphone or tablet as well as getting push-notifications to different wearable devices.
Our experienced development team is here to help you with creating an intelligent project in the field of Sports industry. You can tell us any ideas and requirements you have about your project, and discuss the issues that concern you.Talk With Us
Why Develop Sports Applications With Us?
- We have long-term experience in implementing cutting-edge technologies for Sports industry projects.
- Our team made a series of ShotTracker applications for iOS and Android, that based on iBeacon and Bluetooth Low Energy technologies. We organized tracking of basketball players’ positions on the court, their shooting attempts and percentages, points, and court time of each player remotely. Soon after that National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) has named ShotTracker their “Official Wearable Technology”.
- We offer on time delivery of applications with robust architecture and clear code, right to your needs.
- With Headquarter in Boston (USA) and development center in Europe, MBicycle qualified team offers development of iOS, Android, and Java web services and applications.
- We have experience in creating iOS-only or Android-only applications, as well as cross-platform apps in the field of Sports industry.
- MBicycle’s qualified consultants and experts are ready 24/7 to lend assistance and answer any questions you have.
Four Easy Steps Of Our Development Process
Getting in touch
Share with us the ideas you have along with the description or prototype of your future project. Get in touch through the web form or visit our Headquarter office in Boston, MA (USA).
Analyse & Estimate your project
Our qualified analysts will contact you back asap to understand and sum up the conclusive description of your future project. We will also find the most suitable due dates and the most reasonable pricing policy for you.
Get a solution
MBicycle proficient developers, analysts, QA engineers will provide you with a solution, adjusted to your needs, using up-to-date tools, frameworks, and technologies. We work in sprints keeping in touch with our Client to make demonstrations and validate results throughout all stages of readiness.
After the implementation phase, we still continue to provide the necessary support to make sure your project works right and any arising problems will be solved seamlessly.