Our Technologies Expertise
We build high-performance iPhone applications using cutting-edge technologies like ARKit, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and RXSwift to implement your ideas together with the world’s best practices in your future iPhone app. We develop both native iPhone apps and applications compatible with other platforms. That’s why we cope well with using Objective-C and Swift languages and React Native technology in the development of our projects.
- React Native
- Social Network SDK
- SoundCloud API
- Core Animation
- Core Graphics
- Core Plot
- File System
- Core Data
IPhone Solutions From MBicycle Portfolio
MBicycle Team has developed a variety of applications for iPhone in several different industries. Sports application for basketball coaches ShotTracker Player, and Gymglish - e-learning app with personalized daily classes - are among them.
See more iPhone applications on Our Work page.
I'm A Celebrity
You can impact on the results of the I’m A Celebrity show by voting for the contestants in real time!
All the articles, videos, and exclusive translated materials from the world’s most important financial newspapers in one app.
The X Factor
Vote for your favorite contestants of The X Factor UK show, share the most exciting moments with your friends, and find all the songs from each show using our official app.
We're Trusted By Leading Industries
Our top notch development team is here to help you with building of a multi-capable and intelligent iPhone project according to your needs. You can inquest the latest technologies we use, issues you want to make away with, and share main ideas you want to implement in your future app.Talk With Us
Why Develop IPhone Applications With Us?
- We make applications and services for all kinds of companies — from startups to large enterprises — in a great amount of different industries.
- We always follow trends on the Market and use up-to-date technologies in our projects. For example, we’ve implemented Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology in our several apps such as ShotTracker Team, ShotTracker Coach, ShotTracker Game Management, and Spreo apps that work using beacon sensors.
- We cope with the development of the specific iPhone native apps that look and perform better due to a regular access to the device’s hardware and iOS-specific features. All the apps we’ve created for iPhone devices are certified by the App Store policy.
- We gather feedback from our Clients to improve all of the services and solutions we offer to the Market.
- Our development Team is 24/7 ready to answer your questions and give a qualified support.
Four Easy Steps Of Our Development Process
Getting in touch
Share with us the ideas you have along with the description or prototype of your future project. Get in touch through the web form or visit our Headquarter office in Boston, MA (USA).
Analyse & Estimate your project
Our qualified analysts will contact you back asap to understand and sum up the conclusive description of your future project. We will also find the most suitable due dates and the most reasonable pricing policy for you.
Get a solution
MBicycle proficient developers, analysts, QA engineers will provide you with a solution, adjusted to your needs, using up-to-date tools, frameworks, and technologies. We work in sprints keeping in touch with our Client to make demonstrations and validate results throughout all stages of readiness.
After the implementation phase, we still continue to provide the necessary support to make sure your project works right and any arising problems will be solved seamlessly.