MBicycle is a team of professionals in the field of mobile and web software development. We help our clients worldwide solve their business issues regardless of industry, company size, etc. Our work implies ongoing self-improvement and professional growth.
Due to increasing the number of software projects, we are in search of experienced Java developers with Intermediate+ English level knowledge and 3+ years of technical experience.
Who we are
- We’ve been in the market since 2011. Today our development center includes 100+ professionals.
- Our branch offices are located in Gomel, Minsk, Nikolaev (UA) and Boston (USA).
- We provide turnkey technical solutions for a large range of industries including Sports, IoT, Fintech, Healthcare, etc.
- Our employees regularly hold meetups to discuss the latest technologies and the ability of their implementation on our projects.
The task scope includes
- Developing new Java applications and web services
- REST API Development
- Working with Databases
- Implementing Docker, CI/CD, AWS
- Maintenance and improvement of existing projects
What we expect from you
- Ability to solve complex technical issues
- Java 8, Spring, REST (commercial experience)
- Good knowledge of OOP basics and application design principles
- Experience with any of the ORMs (Spring, JOOQ, Hibernate, Apache Cayenne)
- Knowledge of the principles of REST and SOA architecture
- Experience in writing and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures
- Experience with Docker, Git
- Experience with any cloud platform such as AWS, Google, Azure
- Linux basic knowledge
- Intermediate+ English level
The following knowledge can be your advantage
- Experience in creating serverside-solutions for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of the following programming languages: GO, Python, C++, Scala, Kotlin
- Knowledge of frameworks to work with BigData, such as Apache Spark, BigQuery, Dremel, etc.
What we offer
- Future-oriented work in a fast-moving company
- Income that grows along with your achievement
- Software development from scratch
- Flexibility in choosing the technology stack
- Formal employment
- New comfortable office in the city center
- Formal employment
- Taking part in technical conferences and meetups
- Payment of courses and books
- 3 days-off paid
Join the MBicycle team and enjoy your work with us!