Only Cutting-edge Android Technologies
We at MBicycle always follow trends on the Market. We develop robust and innovative Android apps using cutting-edge technologies, because it helps, among other things, crucially reduce the final price of the project.
- Android SDK
- Android KTX
- Android Jetpack
- Push notifications
- MVVM, MVP Patterns
- React Native
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Support Libraries
- Social Network SDK
- Kotlin Coroutines
Our Recent Projects
Here are just a few of our recent projects for Android. You can see more of innovative apps at Our Work page.
Loads of Time
Loads of Time is a service for businesses, who provide laundry services, as well as for their customers.
The new approach to e-learning combining various written and audio exercises with fun, personalized and concise content designed for your level.
All the articles, videos, and exclusive translated materials from the world’s most important financial newspapers in one app.
That Fits Market Needs
Our Team is a squad of professionals who genuinely love what they do. We cope with the development of powerful solutions scalable for a variety of Android devices. We are quite experienced and qualified both in the field of application development for smartphones and in the field of creating IoT and cross-platform services.
The Company You Can Trust To
Due to working with feedback from our Clients permanently, we understand the Market and every business' needs. We offer fair prices along with infallible and competitive projects regardless of application type or industry. Our in-house solutions are apt to serve small to large sized companies from different fields and business domains.
We can help you to make your project intelligent, robust, and cost-effective. You can discuss with us all types of current technologies and possibilities we can implement in your Android app.Talk With Us
Why Choose Us?
- We’ve been developing Android apps for a lot of Clients from different industries all over the world. Our projects become recognized by world’s competent and respectable organizations. For example, the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) has named ShotTracker their “Official Wearable Technology”.
- We always renovate technologies we use in our projects. For example, we’ve implemented React Native technology in the X Factor UK and I’m A Celebrity app.
- Our Android Team is in touch 24/7 to give you timely and qualified support.
- We have about 100 000 installs of our apps on Google Play.
- According to a large variety of Android devices we offer scalable apps with robust architecture and clear code. We make apps for smartphones, tablets, Android TV, wear OS, and others.
- We sincerely believe that making high-quality products is the best commercial!
Four Easy Steps Of Our Development Process
Getting in touch
Share with us the ideas you have along with the description or prototype of your future project. Get in touch through the web form or visit our Headquarter office in Boston, MA (USA).
Analyse & Estimate your project
Our qualified analysts will contact you back asap to understand and sum up the conclusive description of your future project. We will also find the most suitable due dates and the most reasonable pricing policy for you.
Get a solution
MBicycle proficient developers, analysts, QA engineers will provide you with a solution, adjusted to your needs, using up-to-date tools, frameworks, and technologies. We work in sprints keeping in touch with our Client to make demonstrations and validate results throughout all stages of readiness.
After the implementation phase, we still continue to provide the necessary support to make sure your project works right and any arising problems will be solved seamlessly.