Only Cutting-edge Android Technologies
We at MBicycle always follow trends on the Market. We develop robust and innovative Android apps using cutting-edge technologies, because it helps, among other things, crucially reduce the final price of the project.
- Android SDK
- Android Support Library
- React Native
- MVP Pattern
- Google Maps API
- Social Network SDK
- Google Cast SDK
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Butter Knife
- Dagger 2 (DI)
Our Recent Projects
Here are just a few of our recent projects for Android. You can see more of innovative apps at Our Work page.
Self-improvement app with a variety of courses and everyday goals to help you to reduce stress, sleep better, be happier or just get the inspiration you’ve always needed.
I'm A Celebrity
You can impact on the results of the I’m A Celebrity show by voting for the contestants in real time!
That Fits Market Needs
Our Team is a squad of professionals who genuinely love what they do. We cope with the development of powerful solutions scalable for a variety of Android devices. We are quite experienced and qualified both in the field of application development for smartphones, and in the field of creating IoT and cross-platform services.
The Company You Can Trust To
Due to working with feedback from our Clients permanently, we understand the Market and every business' needs. We offer fair prices along with infallible and competitive projects regardless of application type or industry. Our in-house solutions are apt to serve small to large sized companies from different fields and business domains.
We can help you to make your project intelligent, robust, and cost-effective. You can discuss with us all types of current technologies and possibilities we can implement in your Android app.Talk With Us
Why Choose Us?
- We’ve been developing Android apps for a lot of Clients from different industries all over the world. Our projects become recognized by world’s competent and respectable organizations. For example, the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) has named ShotTracker their “Official Wearable Technology”.
- We always renovate technologies we use in our projects. For example, we’ve implemented React Native technology in the X Factor UK and I’m A Celebrity app.
- Our Android Team is in touch 24/7 to give you timely and qualified support.
- We have about 100 000 installs of our apps on Google Play.
- According to a large variety of Android devices we offer scalable apps with robust architecture and clear code. We make apps for smartphones, tablets, Android TV, wear OS, and other.
- We sincerely believe that making high-quality products is the best commercial!
Four Easy Steps Of Our Development Process
Getting in touch
Share with us the ideas you have along with the description or prototype of your future project. Get in touch through the web form or visit our Headquarter office in Boston, MA (USA).
Analyse & Estimate your project
Our qualified analysts will contact you back asap to understand and sum up the conclusive description of your future project. We will also find the most suitable due dates and the most reasonable pricing policy for you.
Get a solution
MBicycle proficient developers, analysts, QA engineers will provide you with a solution, adjusted to your needs, using up-to-date tools, frameworks, and technologies. We work in sprints keeping in touch with our Client to make demonstrations and validate results throughout all stages of readiness.
After the implementation phase, we still continue to provide necessary support to make sure you project works right and any arising problems will be solved seamlessly.